Saturday, May 05, 2007

First impresions on India

  • Heaps of fucking people.
  • I mean like HEAPS of fucking people, everywhere. doing either not much or everything.
  • It stinks like piss in some areas, and death in others. You could almost distinguish area boundries with your nose.
  • Stray dogs everywhere, but not like Melbourne lost looking dogs that are just wandering about looking at shit and sniffing, India Dogs walk with a purpose and nod at you when they walk past. They also roam in gangs with other dogs looking for rival dog gangs to beat up or dance off with. NOTE: dont play street craps with these dogs, they took me for 500 Rupees and a hot dog.
  • everyone is trying to sell you something, and if they are not, then they are trying to take you to their cousin who is.
  • Its Hot, really fucking hot
  • there is no way im eating the street food, not in this heat with no refridgeration, call me unadventurous but im just not that big on shitting my pants.
  • I think i like India, though im still not sure.
  • Jonas would hate it.

2 Comments:

Blogger AndyB said...

Hmmmmm

Just like new York minus the cows!

9:58 am  
Blogger Sam said...

You are so right about Jonas and India- I can't imagine him in a place like that, it actually makes me very amused to think about it--and Sym, you would be killing me right now if I could see your reactions. we were laughing about it before you even got there (me, your mom, who we bumped in to on the street, and jonas)

Sammy


Yeah, she's right, there's no way i'm washing shit off my ass with a hand i can't even write with.

J

6:39 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home